Last night I finally got myself to knit again, and I knit up the whole right front. And then, about two rows from the end of the decreasing, I realized that there were too many stitches on the needles, because I’d forgotten about those initial two rows, in which you k2tog at the beginning and end of one of them! Argh! So I pulled it all out, hence the going down. The knitting of this part takes only about 20 minutes, so it wasn’t so much time lost, but still, it was irritating. I’m now back up, and I’m nearly finished with the right front (probably only four more rows before I work 2 inches of strap).