17 Responses to eye candy friday

I’m trying to stare for a really long time at your photos so I can get into the holiday spirit, which I most decidedly am not. Matt and I even put lights on our Christmas tree last night (which has been sitting, undecorated, in our living room since Saturday), and I still only recognize the approach of Christmas on an intellectual level. Maybe some more staring at your lovely photos will help drive the reality of the holiday season home at last.

2. Laura says:

now those are beautiful trees. That’s the way to put lights on deciduous trees–I hate it when people throw a strand or two of lights on some bare branches and think that it looks good.

3. Mom says:

Ahhhh visions of the old Columbia Mall trees, which we all miss so much. It always made the holidays feel special :) New York has always had a way of doing that and I’m so happy that you’re surrounded with it.

4. Karen O says:

Yeah, those trees are OK, but if there were some giant blow up snowmen, “tin” soldiers, flashing marquee lights and a plastic manger – THEN they’d be beautiful!

(Takes tongue out of cheek.)

5. natalie says:

Thanks for putting up these beautiful pictures! Those trees are lovely. That’s what makes these holidays fun for a whole month, or else it would just be a lot of fuss for only a couple of days of celebrating.

6. Dee says:

It was so worth going out in the windy, wintery weather to get those shots. Very pretty.

(Makes me ALMOST miss living up north in the winter … a-l-m-o-s-t.
    ;-)