17 Responses to eye candy friday

1. ccr in MA says:

Oh, I see what you mean! I especially love the second one, with Spring leaves just starting to obscure the buildings. Wish I could help with the financing!

2. lolly says:

I think these came out so well! The lens is nice, but the photographer is the one who makes the shot :) You will have to come visit *me* next time!

3. Kirsten says:

Beautiful photos. The rigid structure of the buildings with the overlay of lacy spring leaves is really spectacular.

I covet good cameras and lenses. My little crapp-o point and shoot can be so frustrating sometimes. Someday.

I think you need a birthday, or some other gifting opportunity to get treated by people accustomed to throwing money at you… I could be convinced to throw a few dollars your way later this month though. I am all about supporting the arts when I can (she says on her pittance of an archivist’s salary).

5. Steph says:

I LOVE the second photo. I will help you finance your purchase, if you help me finance the purchase of a new certain Canon dslr. ;)

6. connie says:

Gorgeous, Erin! Yes, that wide angle lens is super cool. That pic you managed to take of almost the entire wall of yarn baskets at the Point was amazing!

7. ella says:

I am selling my Nikon FE with 3 Nikon lenses: 105mm (portrait lens), 28mm (wide angle), and 55mm(regular lens) with macro attachment, a load of lens filters, a delay cable (for taking a group photo with you in the picture), a tripod and two camera bags. All in excellent condition. Asking 450$ (shipping cost not included). Had eye surgery and no longer have fine focus ability. Please email me if you are interested.